Friday 15 November 2019

Latest in Beauty: November '19 Edit - Pamper Time

November's edit at Latest in Beauty build your own box is entitled "Pamper Time" and here are the items I chose (Beauty Enthusiast subscription - £15 for 6 items):


I think this must be one of my favourite months! The Haul of Fame Product this month is Jurlique's Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense Deluxe Edition which is a huge 200ml and worth £49! It's simply stunning! A review will follow.


And for a closer look at my other picks..


I'd heard of Irish Voya Organic Beauty, but until now hadn't tried anything from the range. I think these three are picks from last month (or indeed previous months). Inside my box this month is their Cleanse & Mend Facial Cleansing Milk 50ml which is the ideal try me size. I'm looking forward to trying it. I also picked my fav Ecooking (again) Cleansing Gel (50ml) - I simply love it - see my review HERE. I also picked Brush Works multi-tasking sponge.


I'd been crossing my fingers and hoping Prismologie's Jade & Vetiver Hand Exfoliant (75ml - £30) was still available when I made my picks! It was! Review to come (love the vetiver scent).


I didn't realise my final item was for babies or sensitive skins - I sort of got swept along on the tide of those others wanting this item! Award Winning Little Butterfly Dewdrops at Dawn Body Lotion 200ml (£23.50) cares for the most sensitive of skins and eczema. It's beautifully packaged and presented.

What did you pick this month? (p.s. I've got 3 item second box on it's way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment