Wednesday 13 November 2019

Latest Buys: Beauty Pie, Sunday Rain, Balm Balm, Pukka, Grazia, Latest in Beauty

Here's some of my recent purchases:


Beauty Pie's latest launch Super Healthy Skin Nourishing Body Wash which is a delight. It's got the same scent as their Nourishing Body Polish and Deluxe Moisture Body Creme. Use my LINK to get your first month's membership free (each month you pay your membership fee+members price products+p&p). This Body wash has a typical price of £25 - members pay £6.95. It's a HUGE 450ml too.



I spotted Vegan Sunday Rain in my local gift shop (it was in the Children's section, so didn't give it too much thought!) I then spotted Jane at British Beauty Blogger reviewing it and I realised it was for adults! So I dashed round and picked up their lush Exfoliating Cubes in fruity Watermelon (£4.95) and Watermelon Bubble Bath (£4.95). They both smell of juicy watermelon and sunny summer days - Lush!


Love Lula have some very generous pre-Christmas offers on - with one of them being 40% off Balm Balm with code BALMBALM40. I picked up some favourite Organic Essential Oils.


Pukka Christmas Calendar with 24 different tea bags to be enjoyed each day on the run up to Christmas. I picked this up at Waitrose for a tenner. I'm looking forward to this one.





A Grazia Advent Calendar! I picked this little beauty up from Latest in Beauty during their Halloween sale with 20% off. I have sneaked a couple of days products out for early use!





What have you been buying lately?

2 comments:

  1. Cute buys you found! I've tried the Lixirskin Cleanser and liked it a lot as a mask..enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Loving Lixirskin! Will def try it as a mask too x

      Delete