Sunday 24 November 2019

November Empties

I'm not going to use up anymore products this month so here are my November empties:


I love Noble Isle's Summer Rising Cornish Hedgerows Bath & Shower Gel 250ml so I'm sure to buy this again. See my review HERE.

I just love, love, love Inner Senses Greenhouse Tomato & Carrot Seed Oil Cleanser and this wee 5ml is the perfect try-me size or for travel. See my review HERE. I'm sure to pick up full size when my cleansing oil stash reduces in size!

I've loved all the Five Dot Botanics products I've tried so far. Deep Feed Nourishing Facial Serum 5ml was an instagram win. It's beautiful and I'm sure to buy again. See my review HERE.

I've much love for bodhi & birch's Superfoods Series Tomato Seed Cleansing Fluid* (now called Cleansing Oil). See my review HERE. This is gorgeous and I've a couple of minis still in my stash.


John Masters Organic Sea Mist 266ml which I've had for what seems like forever! I tend to use this in the summer and on holiday. Nice for beachy waves. Probably would only buy the mini size in future. Good product though.

I loved Khus+Khus Bleu Body Serum 200ml* which seemed to last forever! See my review HERE. This was lush and I'd definitely consider buying if my body product stash ever reduces.

Lovely NorthburN, their products really are a delight! I love their Luxury Bathing Salts and these Rebalance* ones were gorgeous. See my review HERE. These are the bath salts you "need" in your life/stash!

My final empty this month is a huge 400ml of NUXE's Melting Shower Gel, which my pal Julie gave me for my birthday in April - it's lasted ages! Gorgeous to use.

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment