Monday 7 January 2019

Project 10 Pan: Perfume

I've had my eye on TARDES by CARNER for so long (it was in my first ever Bloom Perfumery Yearly Sample Pack) and I reviewed it HERE and so I decided I wanted a bottle in my collection (I wouldn't mind Costarela and CUIRS too) so have decided to do a Project 10 Pan (it's normally done with make up) Here's the perfumes I've chosen to use up:


There are a mixture of mini bottles and a couple of full size bottles all with varying amounts left. I'll update you in empties posts as to how I'm getting along.


Walden Castles in the Air 15ml EdP
Escentric Molecules Molecule 03 30ml
Miller Harris Tea Tonique EdP 14ml
Rook Perfumes Forest EdP 30ml


Byredo Bal D'Afrique EdP 15ml
Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir 9ml
Jo Malone Amber & Lavender 9ml


Miller Harris Rose Silence EdP 10ml
Diptyque Eau Rose EdT 20ml
Shay & Blue Dandelion Fig 30ml 

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo... I've only heard of Jo Malone and Diptique! I'm going to have a little nose at the others. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress! Good luck. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete