Monday 1 April 2019

Five Perfumes for Spring


*one item has been gifted/sample These are the perfumes I'm reaching for (and will continue to reach for throughout spring and into summer):

From OV Naturals their gorgeous Golden EdT* a luxurious and niche perfume, handcrafted using 19 natural aromatics. See my review HERE. It really is an exquisite scent which is deeply floral with citrus and spice notes.

Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino EdP is one of my favourite neroli scents. I love the packaging too. Pure luxury. 

I simply adore Shay & Blue's latest scent White Peaches which evokes long summer days, sweet juicy peaches and elderflower granita. Refreshing and cooling. I love!

My second bottle is their Dandelion Fig perfume which is simply stunning. It blends figs, dandelion leaves, lemongrass, tomato vine and juniper for a fresh and slightly woody scent. 

Rounding up my Spring picks is Miller Harris's Tea Tonique EdP which blends Bergamot, Petitgrain, Lemon, Smokey tea, Nutmeg, Mate abs, Birch Tar and Musk. It's gently floral, with citrus and earthy notes.

What's your favourite perfume for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment