Sunday 14 October 2018

ILA Try Me Box

I'm a sucker for try-me sizes and samples and couldn't resist Ila Spa's new Try Me Box (£28) which is stuffed full of a range of products to sample. I did have issues receiving my box however (I ordered on 1 October and it didn't arrive until the 12th). The couriers, DHL were very supportive however.




It's really a lovely selection and great for holidays/weekends away too.


ila Hyrdrolat Toner for Hydrating Skin 30mlila Cleansing Milk for Natural Beauty 30ml (REVIEW)

ila Body Cream for Vital Energy 50g (this is a new try)

ila Cleansing Bath Salts 50g (I've used these before and loved them)


Both of these products are new to me:

ila mini fragrant candle for higher energy (which has an orange blossom scent - I'm looking forward to lighting this!) and three ila incense sticks for aroma, purity or peace.


The final items in the try me box is a selection of samples, mainly of products I haven't tried before: 

Day Cream for Glowing Radiance 2ml, Face Oil for Glowing Radiance 2ml (REVIEW), Body Oil for Vital Energy 4ml, Body Oil for Inner Peace 4ml, Night Cream for Renewed Recovery 2ml, Eye Serum for Renewed Recovery 2ml, Body Cream for Vital Energy 4mlGold Cellular Age-Restore Face Serum 2ml and Gold Cellular Age-Restore Cleanser 2ml.


It's a great set which gives the customer a real flavour of ILA (oh and I love the samples I got free with my order!)


No comments:

Post a Comment