Saturday 25 July 2020

Latest in Beauty: Beauty Headliners Edit

I signed back up to Latest in Beauty last month (on the 3 months for £24 plan (3 products) which saves £3 if you subscribe month on month. See my picks from June HERE). This month the Haul of Fame product is OSKIA's award winning Renaissance Cleansing Gel (35ml - worth £15). It comes boxed making it an ideal treat or for gifting. See my review HERE.


I first tried Noble Isle's Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel as a beauty box pick (many moons ago). I've since bought it several times full size as it's an absolute delight. See my review HERE. Inside is 75ml (£5), which is the ideal try-me or travel size.

My final pick is Juice Beauty's Blemish Cleansing Gel (60ml) which is a lot bigger than I was expecting. I've not tried a lot from this brand so I'm looking forward to testing it out!

The extras this month are codes for 25% off TanCream and 15% off your first order with OSKIA.

Of course, when I spotted Earth Kind's amazing Tea Tree & Eucalyptus Shampoo Bar 50g (£6.95) was a pick I had to select a second box this month! See my review HERE.

What have you picked this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment