Thursday 2 July 2020

Shopping My Stash #115

Products marked * I've been kindly gifted for review. Odylique's unscented Ultra Rich Balm* provides deep hydration to very dry skin (dry hands, knees and elbows, here's looking at you) and it also soothes skin prone to eczema. The balm protects the skin from heat, cold and wind making it the ideal holiday companion.

I bought Trilogy's Vitamin C Polishing Powder in early JUNE. I've got a slight obsession with Vit C at the moment. See my review of their Vit C Brightening Duo* HERE. This fine grain powder exfoliant (reminds me of Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant, although it's finer) is activated on contact with water turning it into a gentle foaming milk which will help to remove dead skin cells and brighten the skin. I've been enjoying using this and feel that my skin is definitely smoother and brighter.

I adore Klorane's Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (which was initially a Latest in Beauty Pick+in a LIB collection box). I just find it works and I've always got it in my stash.


My hair is the bane of my life at the moment (needs a cut and colour badly). I do have an appointment booked in for the 24th July - can't wait! I was looking for something to give my hair a bit of oompf and discovered a travel size of ORIBE's Supershine Moisturising Cream in my stash - oh my goodness, it's wonderful - it give the hair much needed moisture and huge glossy shine. Luckily you only need a teeny bit (full size 150ml is a whopping £54.50). 

I adore Love Lula's Ooh! Oils of Heaven and their latest launch Organic Plum Conditioning Face Oil is amazing! See my review HERE. It's one of my favourite skincare products this year. So lovely.

I picked up Madara's Acne Acute Spot Roll on in the 40% off sale at Naturisimo recently. It's great for zapping occasional spots (of course as soon as I got it I was spot free!) It's a handy size to pop in a bag or pocket for instant relief on the go.

My final pick is Walden Natural Perfume's A Gentle Rain Perfume Oil* which I received in a Love Lula Beauty Box. This 10ml size is great to travel with, whether on holiday or to the office (if we ever get back there!) It's a beautiful scent with notes of oak moss, labdanum and patchouli - it's woody and spicy and is really easy to wear.

What have you been using this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love the Oribe cream! I have a small one hidden in my stash I will need to look out and use soon. My hair could do with some TLC

    ReplyDelete