Tuesday 14 July 2020

*Love Lula Beauty Box: July 2020

*sent to me free of charge as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for review. It's always an exciting day when my Love Lula Beauty Box arrives! This month its worth over £46 and includes 2 full size products and two travel sizes. As ever there's a code for 20% off the brands in the box, which is valid until the 10th August.



The first thing to jump out at me was the travel size 50ml of Laidbare's wonderful Butter Me Up Organic Shea Body Butter which is sublime. I had a pot of this scented delight way back 2013 review, so I'm very pleased to have this lush jasmine scented cream back in my stash! This size is worth £10.

From The Castilian Soap Company is a full size (250ml - worth £8) of their Limited Edition Clear Bottle Castile Soap with Tea Tree Essential Oil. I'm going through a lot of hand wash at the moment so this will be very useful - I only wish it came in a pump bottle for ease of use beside the basin! (it's a nice addition to the box however).

I adore Balm Balm's Rose Floral Water Hydrosol having used it many time before. This is a handy try-me size or good for travel (30ml - £8.50). Use it as a toner or for a mid-afternoon freshen up!

The final item this month is from Urban Veda - a full size of their Soothing Clarifying Night Cream (50ml - worth £19.99!) I haven't actually used this product before but I've tried others from the Soothing range. It'll plump, renew and repair the skin overnight and the gentle aroma helps to calm mental fatigue.

It's a great box this month (as always!) Are you a subscriber? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment