Monday 13 July 2020

*Love Lula: EarthKind Shampoo Bar for Dry & Coloured Hair

*sent to me free of charge as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for review. After having tried *EarthKind's fantastic Tea Tree & Eucalyptus Shampoo Bar for Improved Scalp Health last month I jumped at the chance to try one of the others in the range. 


I'm testing out their *Shampoo Bar for Dry & Coloured Hair which is lightly scented with Bergamot & Sage (£6.95 - 50g). It's also the perfect product to try for #PlasticFreeJuly as the box is recyclable.

I have to say, I'm just as smitten with this one! The shampoo bar is rich and nourishing and perfect for my dry and coloured mid-lengths. It's formulated with high-quality organic avocado and olive oils with coconut-derived cream cleansers which nourish and hydrate. Formulated for dry or chemically processed hair (I actually found it brightened what colour is left in my hair - roll on my visit to the hairdresser!) and it leaves the hair soft and shiny.

To use: wet hair, hold the shampoo bar under warm water for a couple of seconds to activate before rubbing all over your hair. Massage, then rinse and apply conditioner if necessary.

Have you tried EarthKind Shampoo Bars? If so, what are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment