Friday 3 July 2020

Teeny Bobeenie Boutique Wax Melts

As you'll know, I've got a slight obsession with wax melts at the moment! Teeny Bobeenie Boutique is a Fife based small business founded by Nicole Allen who hand makes all the products with love, care and attention to detail in her little workshop. I picked some items up at Market Night (plus p&p) (a limited amount of items offered for a lower price than normally and allocated on a first come, first served basis on the VIP Facebook group) as well as a Small Mystery Sample Box (£4.80 plus p&p) which contains 9 soy wax melt shapes (Nic kindly added two extra shapes free of charge to my order).



You can tell the boxes are hand packaged with love - such a gorgeous box to open. I love the branded tissue and the little stickers. It brought me lots of joy on Tuesday afternoon.


You get 9 shaped "mystery" wax melts in the smallest mystery sample box (the two freebies are also in the photo). Lots of newness! (I'll let you know my thoughts to the scents and how long they last, if I like or not in an empties post). In the photo above - Cherry Blossom & Peony (this is lush!), Chocolate Orchid, Thai Orchid, Jelly Sweets, French Lime Blossom, Replenish, Velvet Orchid, Raspberry & Sandalwood, Bliss, Duvet Day and Flamingle.


From Market night I selected: 2 x packs of Dippy Philosykos shapes which is similar to a perfume of the same name (this has a nice gentle fig scent - I like it), Snap Bars of Basil & Neroli (similar to Jo Malone), Dippy Du Son (similar to the perfume of the same name) and Black Tea & Jasmine. Rounding up my order are babies of Light Blue (similar to D&G perfume) and Coco Sandalwood (similar to Molton Brown). I'm looking forward to trying everything out!

What are your favourite scents from Teeny Bobeenie Boutique? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I absolutely love Nicole's wax, it all smells fabulous,the packaging is gorgeous too and the best I've ever seen, she is a lovely lady too.

    ReplyDelete