Thursday 26 March 2020

March Empties


I actually used up the hand washes just before the Corona Virus became very real for us in the UK. Hope everyone is staying well and safe. Products marked * I received as a Beauty Shortlist Judge.

Olverum The Body Oil 10ml - I love the bath oil by the same brand so my interest was piqued to try the body oil which came, I think in a Latest in Beauty Box. Lovely to use, I'd definitely pick up again.

Tom Daxon Sicilian Woods 4.5ml EdP - which I received in a sampling box last birthday as a gift from hubby. See my thoughts HERE. This and Resin Sacra were my hands-down favourites and I'll definitely buy full size of both at some point.

As you know I was delighted to be asked to be a judge again at the recent Beauty Shortlist Awards and fell head-over-heels for the stunning Award Winning Desavery. I especially adored STELLAR Daily Serum* (it's scented with truly uplifting Bergamot Essential Oil) and SMOOTH Hyaluronic Acid*. A truly wonderful range which I'll buy again soon as I can.

Walden Natural Perfumes Castles in the Air EdP 15ml was an absolute delight. It featured in my project 10 pan (which I'm still slowly working through - see HERE and HERE (that's me now used up 4, so it's def a long process!)

I loved trying Evolve's Daily Apple Hair & Body Wash 50ml which was the perfect try-me-size/for travel. I loved it's light apple scent and how well it worked as a hair and body wash (full size is on the wishlist).

I'm a huge, huge, huge fan of Molton Brown's Christmas scent Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash 350ml - I normally pick some up in the sale - but it sold out really quickly. I'll definitely be picking some up when it launches next October. See my review HERE.

I also adored Noble Isle's Tea Rose Hand Wash 250ml which has a delectable rosy scent (I want to try more from this range!). See my review HERE.

Corinne Taylor Spirit Room & Linen Mist 100ml - I love this award winning brand and I adored Spirit! It's an earthy and grounding blend with sage, palo santo and cedarwood and I was pretty upset when I used the last drop! Adds to wishlist once again..

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment