Tuesday 10 March 2020

Beauty Pie Buys: February & March 2020


I skipped ordering in January and placed an order straight away at the end of February. I had another order in March and now I'm putting my membership on hold for a while. I have so much to use up and only one face! I'm likely to rejoin at the end of summer on a yearly membership basis as there are some staples in my stash I'm likely to want to replenish (I was on £15 membership which gives you a £150 spend monthly). See membership options HERE.


I chose Everyday Great Skin Foundation 30ml in Shade 100 (someone on one of the groups said they used Armani Luminous silk 4.5 (which is my shade) and that they use this Beauty Pie one. So far so good (I normally pick up 150 Shell). Members Price - £7.82 (typical price £30).

The perfume sampler (£5.28) (typical price £6) I got for my friend Magi and I picked up two lipsticks. The Fantasticolour Sculpting Lipstick in Apple Bottom (£3.76) (typical price £18) is not what I was expecting at all. It's more a red than the coral-pink it's described to be. My second pick is Futurelipstick Luxe Shine in Naked Pink (£6.07) (typical price £25) which is a pink toned nude and gorgeous!



My second order:


I picked two lipsticks I currently use and love Futurelipstick Luxe Shine in Dusky Rose (£6.29) (typical price £25) and Fantasticolour Sculpting Lipstick in Guilty Pink (£3.79) (typical price £18) My third pick was Footopia, the new foot and heel cream (£5.05) (typical price £20).

What are your must-haves from Beauty Pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment