Monday 23 March 2020

Shopping My Stash #113


I've not been purchasing as much just now in these uncertain times (I've sort of lost my beauty and reading mojo - though I'm hoping they come back!) I'll be doing lots more shopping my stash posts/reviews of products I already have. Products marked * I've been gifted for review.

I absolutely adore Lush's Sleepy Body Lotion which really is a hug in a jar. It's perfect to use before bed for restful sleep. It's creamy, comforting and soothing with an oaty and lavender scent. NUXE's Huile Prodigieuse Riche has the same scent as the original best seller but with a richer texture. It's good for dry skin and hair leaving them nourished and luminous. Balm Balm's Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm* (which I received in December's* Love Lula Beauty Box) makes short work of make up and daily grime and has a delicious Frankincense scent.

From Award Winning 100 Acres Apothecary (which came in January's Skin Organic Clean Beauty Box) is their Rose & Lavender Bubble Bath which is a soothing and relaxing treat with plenty of frothy scented bubbles.

A while ago I spotted that Revolution Beauty had a lovely new skincare range and I've been trying their very affordable and gentle 12.5% Vitamin C Serum which brightens and helps make the skin glow! It's a very affordable £10 (there is a 3 for 2 offer on their website for skincare currently).

I adore Walden Natural Perfumes and Live the Life Natural Perfume Oil* is a beautiful blend of bergamot, orange, tuberose, sweet violet, sandalwood, Brazilian rosewood and China jasmine. It's a fruity floral with a hint of spice. A fuller review will follow.

My final item is from gorgeous JOIK - their Organic Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion* which has an uplifting and joyful citrus scent. See my review HERE.

What have you been reaching for lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment