Sunday 15 March 2020

Mother's Day Gift Ideas: Pure Anada, Coast73, Kiss the Moon, Saint Iris Adriatica, Odylique, Shay & Blue

Next Sunday is Mothering Sunday and here are some gift ideas (* marked have been gifted for review).


This duo* from Pure Anada which you can purchase at Live in the Light is almost good enough to eat and the perfect non-calorific treat! The scent is minty with a a slight vanilla sweetness and the products are lovely to use (And who knew? There is a whole Peppermint Cream range available at Live in the Light!) I'll definitely be checking it out.

The Effervescent Bath Soak (£11.50 for 450ml) is formulated with Israeli Dead Sea and pink Himalayan salts and will infuse your bathwater with essential minerals to detoxify and ease muscle tension. African Shea Butter and Cold Pressed Olive Oil softens and hydrates the skin. To use: add a handful to a hot bath, jump in and relax.

Cocoa Body Butter (£8 for 125ml) this rich and decadent body butter is an absolute delight. It melts easily onto warm skin and leaves it with a slight peppermint/vanilla scent (lush). To use: apply to clean dry skin daily to hydrate and soothe.

I've been really impressed with this lovely duo which make bath time into a real treat. Pick yours up HERE.


Coast73 Candles are based in Gullane in East Lothian in Scotland. The Essential Oil Natural Wax Candles are a latest launch and are gorgeous! I was very kindly gifted one* for review. You can buy via the Facebook page or at Cherish Vintage Tearooms in Gullane in their Emporium.


The candles are formulated using natural waxes and essential oils. Sea Buckthorn, with Bergamot, Orange & Camomile has a gentle fruity and slightly herbal aroma and a very even burn! 


The perfect little gift is a bar of soap* from Kiss the Moon, as well as being exquisitely packaged these soaps are beautiful to use. They brighten up your day and are a lovely treat. See my review of their GLOW soap HERE.


The whole lot of mini saints in their On-The-Glow Bliss Pack (£65) (which comes with a beautiful branded bag or receive this free with the purchase of 3 mini saints) from Saint Iris Adriatica. The Award Winning Croatian inspired brand is formulated and founded by Sanela Lazic, to reflect the country's heritage and wellbeing. The scent is uplifting, fresh and citrus.


Sanela very kindly gifted me two of the mini saints - Vitality Spritz* and Wake-up Droplets* and I purchased the other three to enable me to try the whole range + get the gorgeous bag!  The three I purchased - Energy Cleanse, Purity Paste and Serenity Salve - expect a review of all five very soon.


Odylique's product of the month is their Award Winning Creamy Coconut Cleanser* with 10% off. See my review HERE. It'd be the perfect skincare treat for your mum.


You can't go wrong with a perfume from Shay & Blue. Of course I had to pick up the latest launch Blackberry Woods (£30 - 30ml) which is an exquisite blend of deliciously juicy blackberries, with neroli and lemon at the heart and a base of cypress woods. It really is a delight (my only negative is I'm not so keen on the new packaging - I miss that big "signature" bow on the front of my box!)


I gave my mum (saw her this weekend) a bouquet of flowers from my local shop - The Wild Flower Shop, a lipstick from Beauty Pie, a John Lewis voucher and some beauty samples I'd gathered for her.  What are you giving your mum for Mother's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment