Monday 16 March 2020

Naturisimo: The Home Spa Discovery Box

I always love a Naturisimo Discovery box but hummed and hawed before I jumped in and bought one of their semi-recent ones (there's now a new Spring Glow one available, while stocks last). The Home Spa Discovery Box (currently still available) costs £19.95 and is worth £82). Nestled inside are 9 items:


And for a closer look..


WOW! Great value.


From Madara is their Infusion Vert Intense Antioxidant Body Cream (200ml - £17) which I've had the pleasure of using before. It's a rich cream which is intensely nourishing with a pleasant herbal scent (this is nearly the price of the whole box!)

I've had Bamford Pebble Soaps before and this mini one (40g) is perfect. It's scented with geranium essential oils and shaped like a heart. It has a beautiful scent and creamy lather. So nice to have one of these joyful soaps back in my stash.



From Weleda there is a 50ml tube of their Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash which I've used several times before. This orangey citrus scented creamy wash is lovely to use. See my review HERE.

Always love a bit of Dr Hauschka and inside is 10ml of their Rose Nurturing Body Oil which will soothe and calm the skin. Its the perfect size for try me/travel.


From Estelle & Thild is a full size of their BioCleanse Deep Cleansing Detox Mask (75ml which is worth a whopping £34.90). This was the product which mainly swayed me to buy the discovery box (but I'm well pleased with everything else within!). The mask will unclog pores and rid the skin of toxins. A review will come!

Inside is a 2.8ml of A'kin's Certified Organic Rosehip Oil which I've had the pleasure of using before. See my review HERE.

Whamisa, while I've heard of, I've never used any of the items in the range before. I'm looking forward to trying their Organic Flowers Foaming Gel (20ml) which is a gentle SLS free hydrating cleanser.


From Green People there is a 30ml trial size of their Quinoa & Artichoke High Shine Shampoo 30ml which I've tried before. Always a handy size to have in my stash.

BOUCLEME was a new to me brand last box (I've fallen head over heels for their Scalp Exfoliating Shampoo). Although the brand is mainly for curly hair types some of the products are universal. Inside this box is 100ml of their Intensive Moisture Treatment which I'm looking forward to trying out.


It's a great and well thought out box in my opinion. Did you pick one up?

No comments:

Post a Comment