Saturday 7 March 2020

Feel Unique: Beauty Kit: Verso, Charlotte Tilbury, Darphin, Le Prunier, Philosophy

After last month's brilliant choices (review) I couldn't wait to make my picks again for Feel Unique's newish Beauty Kit (5 deluxe samples for £12, plus £3.95 (p&p) - the p&p returned to you in the form of a code for a subsequent purchase). This month my picks ml by ml are worth over £40! Your products come packed in a pouch which is useful for holidays/weekends away (I'd personally just prefer to receive one with your 1st order but it arrives every month).


And for a closer look..


Verso Foaming Cleanser 25ml (worth £9) I've tried a few products from this brand but not the cleanser so a review will follow!


Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Fair 0.8g which is the cutest mini ever! I picked this one last month too. Perfect handbag size for touch-ups on the go (it is paler than the photo).


Darphin Tangerine Aromatic Care 4ml (worth £11.20) the oil has an exquisite zesty orange scent. I've been enjoying using this one - and would definitely pick up full size. It's a delight.


Totally new to me brand is Le Prunier and this little 3.7ml bottle of Plum Beauty Oil is worth a whopping £20.30! I'm looking forward to testing it out. I love that it's a multi-use product - you can also use it the ends of your hair before blow drying or to smooth flyaways when dry. A review will come!


My final item is Philosophy's Amazing Grace Magnolia EdT 15ml (worth £7.35) which is a fresh floral - just perfect for spring. Again, a review to come!


What did you pick for your Beauty Kit this month? #mybeautykit  Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment