Wednesday 19 June 2013

Therapie Roques O'Neil Step into Spring

I first came across this fantastic Therapie offer via Fi at The Beauty Shortlist.  It's a great introduction to this amazing brand.  When I was doing my 100 day spending ban on my wishlist was the Discover Me kit (it still is!)

The Step into Spring set cost £36 (a Limited Edition) and includes the cult Himalayan Detox Salts (400g - £35) and Boost Hair & Body Wash (250ml - £16) as well as a packet of delicious Harmony tea and an exfoliating washcloth.  I love the luxe packaging - great for displaying in the bathroom and would make a really special gift.




Michelle Roques O'Neil, the founder of Therapie has more than 30 years experience and Vogue named her as one of the top 10 Aromatherapists in the world.  She hand blends the collection, gives aromatheraputic treatments and creates natural perfumes.  Read more about Michelle here.

Products help to balance the mind, relieve stress, tension and fatigue.  

The Himalayan Detox Salts are simply amazing - I've experienced the best night's sleep after using them before going to bed.  I awaken feeling refreshed and energised.  It is recommended to use the salts up to 3 times a week before bed.  Contains Himalayan pink mineral salts (which contain over 84 minerals) which are dusted with powdered amethyst and scented with essential oils of geranium, lemongrass, rosewood, juniper and lavender.  To use: sprinkle a handful into your bath before stepping in - soak for 10-20 minutes. 

Boost Hair & Body Wash - this is a great wake up in the morning (especially good on Mondays!).  It contains organic aloe, lemon myrtle, cardamon, caraway, may chang, mint, spearmint, rosemary and sweet basil.  Can also be used as shampoo.  It smells really beautiful - very intense and the essential oils all work well together. I love inhaling the scent before lathering it up.  Revives the body and the mind.

Also included in the set is an exfoliating wash cloth and Harmony Tea - which tastes slightly floral and is delicious.

Other items in the range include - Equilibrium Bath & Shower EssenceRestore Aura Spray (on my wish list), Cherish Skin Repair Body Serum (want to try this too), Love Natural Candle and gift sets - Discover MeBalance MeRelax Me and Pamper Me.  You can also buy the Himalayan Detox Salts in pouches of 500gm and 100gm.

Have you used any Therapie products?  What are your favourites?

See the website here
Follow on Twitter 

14 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about the salts. Tempting as I never sleep well but I just cba with a bath ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now want to try these salts xxx jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sceptical about the salts but I tried a sample and I am totally converted now! I even slept through my alarm when I used them. The other products sound equally as good too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome, I'm having difficulties sleeping these days, due to stress, so that might help a lot!

      Delete
    2. :) I love them - definitely want to try out the full range! x

      Lisa, sure they'd help a lot!

      Delete
  4. The salts sound amazing :) Jude x @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  5. regarding the Himalayan Detox Salts can anyone use them or are they not suitable for some health issues? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd think anyone could use them. I find them great as I suffer from anxiety and they help calm and destress and give you a great night's sleep. Suggest you tweet @TherapieUK to ask. x

      Delete
  6. I'm desperately keen to try therapie! The discover starter kit definitely seems like the way to go and i can definitely see myself falling for the Himalayan salts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it! Every product I've tried I've fallen in love with! The discovery starter kit is a good way to go x

      Delete