Saturday 10 August 2019

* Mål Paper: Daily Goal Setter

*productsample I was recently gifted Mål Paper Daily Goal Setter Planner (£20.95) which is a gorgeous, good quality planner which helps you be grateful for what you have and to set achievable goals.






The planner will last for 6 months and helps to set goals and in turn make you happier and more productive (I'm looking forward to putting pen to paper and hopefully realising some of mine - both short and long term!)

I think it's very clever to have two ribbon dividers - as one just sometimes isn't enough! With daily, weekly and monthly views along with longer term goal setting and space to write what you are grateful for.

I'll share my thoughts and some of my goals very soon. Find out more about the daily goal setter and pick up your own copy HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I like that. I recently purchased a small planner from ThreeSixFive that isn't dissimilar to that one. I feel like I need some incentive to get things down on paper and what better than a planner that is more than dates on a page.

    ReplyDelete