Saturday 12 January 2013

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist

I picked up this mist in my recent haul which you can see here.


"A light hydrating mist rich in Rose Essential Oil and powerful botanicals to refresh and enliven skin and senses".

I bought it from Naturisimo for £16.77 (100ml) and Naturisimo are offering a free 15ml rose hand cream with every Jurlique order at the moment.

Presented in a chunky white glass bottle with spray.

It contains marshmallow and glycerin for moisture and to soften, rose and aloe vera to soothe and calm as well as rosehip and avocado oils.

Suitable for normal and combination skin types.  To use - mist your face with your eyes closed.  It can be used at any time of the day to freshen up your skin.  It smells gorgeous.

Have you used this product or any other Jurlique products?

15 comments:

  1. My skin is a mess at the moment with the weather, I love the smell of rose x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't recommend this highly enough its so fab to use x

      Delete
  2. This sounds gorgeous - am tempted to try this once my toner runs out. Rose is my favourite scent as I am a traditional girl at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jurlique is a brand I often overlook but this sounds lovely, I am rosewater obsessed especially in summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really nice, would you say it's more of a toner or could you use it like Caudalie's Beauty Elixer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a toner but it says you can use it post-workout or post flight too so I'd reckon its like the beauty elixir x

      Delete
  5. I love rose scented products, the bottle is lovely too x

    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love it and I'm sure you would too x

      Delete
  6. I've never tried anything from Jurlique before but it sounds like such a lovely brand. I love mists to calm my skin and I always love rose scents, definitely want to try this! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Jurlique products, and their facials are amazing too!

    I have an international giveaway on my blog, hope you will enter..
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'd love a Jurlique facial! I'll check it out x

      Delete
  8. I like jurlique bottle, really need to investigate and try this brand soon. X

    ReplyDelete