Friday 4 November 2011

ila Face Oil for Glowing Radiance 30ml

I was lucky enough to win this face oil on a Naturisimo Facebook Friday Competition!  I also mentioned it here.

It retails at £50 – gulp.  (although I must admit I have bought this….once).

It’s gorgeous! Scented with Rose Damascena and Sandalwood with Argan and Rosehip Seed Oils.  It improves skin texture, gives radiance and revitalises the skin.  It has become a cult product worldwide – loved by women and men!

You can read about ila here.  It's founder spent the first year researching and sourcing ingredients from ethical farmers.  The products are made in a barn in the Cotswold hills.  Products are blended in small batches and each ingredient is sourced for its physical, emotional and spiritual benefits.

Good for dry, mature or at night time, normal skin.  After cleansing and toning smooth 3-5 drops over face and neck.  I use it at night mainly. It's definitely a product which send a home facial into the heavens! It smells amazing and leaves my skin radiant and its a product I would buy again.

4 comments:

  1. I always think you can have at least one expensive skin care product in your beauty regime. This sounds like the perfect addition to any skin care routine and although its a bit pricey, you have done a great review and I will keep my eye out for it online or in the stores now!

    Anna xo

    http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anna, thank you! It's a lovely product and I do recommend it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really nice product Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Claire Louise, it is really lovely. Naturismo.com sometimes have samples x

    ReplyDelete