Monday 29 October 2018

October: Lately I've been Loving

Here's what I've been loving in October:


I picked up this gorgeous wee book by local artist Peter Jones. It may be a little book but it's the sweetest thing and perfect for any lover of Portobello.




I had the real pleasure of trying gorgeous Casa Mencarelli, a beautiful new skincare line. See my review HERE. The products are beautiful (I also love that you can buy trial sizes as well as full sizes).


I loved attending the 10th Portobello Book Festival - I normally go to a few things but only managed along to the fascinating discussion by Sara Sheridan and Alex Nye - "no place for a woman" and of course I had to get signed books. The Ice Maiden I'd already read and you can see my mini review in my July book round-up.



I'm testing out the latest launch from Dafna's Personal Skincare - Active Mist* which is incredible - expect a review on the blog soon!


Being a tester for Triyit - I was delighted to receive a box of wonderful new products* from Beauty Kitchen - I've already got some favourites - expect reviews up on the blog soon.


What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment