Saturday 27 October 2018

October Empties

I'm not going to use anything else up this month - I think this must be my smallest amount of empties...ever!


Omorovicza Refining Facial Polish 30ml - I'm a huge fan of this exfoliator. I think I've got another in my stash. Would buy full size. 

Butter Bar Soapery Soothe Bath Salts 40g - which I received in my October Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box (link) which was beautiful. It made for a relaxing soak and had little lavender flowers combined within the salts. Full size is on the wishlist!

Organic House Clean & Bright Morning Cleanser 30ml* - which I liked to use for my morning shower. See my review HERE. I was sad to finish this and will add to my buy-again list.

Sisley Hair Rituel Revitalising Straightening Shampoo 8ml - which came in my October Beauty Subscription. I really liked this (it worked) and is one to save up for!

This duo from Rahua Voluminous shampoo 22ml and Voluminous conditioner 22ml are my favourites from the brand (I first received them as samples in various beauty boxes). It was nice to revisit and I may buy full sizes at some point.

Odacite Black Mint Cleanser 30ml - I absolutely adore this charcoal based cleanser (I've got a activated charcoal obsession just now). See my review HERE. I've got another of this size to use up but will buy full size soon.

Beatitude Joy Bath Oil 10ml* - I adore the scent Joy by Beatitude. It's just such a happy and uplifting scent. See my mini review HERE

What have you been using up this month?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment