Friday 12 October 2018

Love Lula: Beauty Box: October 2018

It's always an exciting day when my Love Lula Beauty Box* arrives. This month it's worth £54.


I'm absolutely obsessed with charcoal in beauty products at the moment (so good for my shiny t-zone) and inside is a luxury trial size 12.5ml of Madara's new Charcoal & Mud Repair Mask which will purify, remove impurities and pollution build up. I'm looking forward to trying this! Also from Madara is a trio of 2ml sample sachets - Anti-Pollution CC Cream SPF15 in Light Beige and Medium Beige and Age Defying Sunscreen SPF30 - again I'm looking forward to trying these.

From Lyonsleaf is a 30ml pot of their fab Beauty Balm (REVIEW) it'll be nice to revisit. Also included is one of their 100% Cotton Muslin Cloths.

The final item is a full size Body & Massage Oil from Kathleen Natural, 100ml of their Tranquil Fields Body & Massage Oil which is scented with Lavender, Frankincense, and Vanilla. Edit: this is glorious. I tried it last night and am totally in love!

I'm excited to try everything and will have reviews up shortly. What are your thoughts on this month's beauty box?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program, all thoughts are genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment