Monday 15 October 2018

Love Lula: Neal's Yard Remedies: Prepare for Bed Night Time Gift

I'm always excited when I see Christmas gifts arriving at Love Lula. This month as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program I picked up my first gift set - Neal's Yard Remedies Prepare for Bed Night Time Gift (£12.50)*.


The gift set comes in a pretty recyclable cardboard box and the products inside are generously wrapped in tissue (there's also a sheet of tissue nestled inside to wrap the box - which I think is a nice touch).


Inside is:

Remedies to Roll for Relaxation 9ml
Goodnight Pillow Mist 8ml

Ingredients are sustainable, ethical and fair trade and the organic English Lavender was selected with expert advice from the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew and is especially grown for Neal's Yard Remedies in Hampshire. 

Remedies to Roll for Relaxation is a pocket friendly roll on aromatherapy blend which help to relax your body and mind before bed. It can also be used throughout the day to ease stress and tension. Blended with Lavender, Bergamot & Frankincense to soothe and relax.

To use: roll onto temples and wrists breathing in the calming scent.

Goodnight Pillow Mist is an award winning sleep aid which will improve your sleep from first use. Formulated with organic Lavender, Vetiver and Mandarin essential oils it will promote a feeling of calm and relaxation.

To use: spritz 1-3 times around the bedroom just before bed and lightly over your pillow.

I think this duo is fab. I suffer from stress and anxiety and have found myself to be more relaxed. It's a great treat to yourself, a gorgeous secret santa gift or Christmas gift.

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. My post contains 1 affilate link.

No comments:

Post a Comment