Friday 19 October 2018

New In: Kiss the Moon Pure Essential Oil Soap


I've had the real pleasure of trying Kiss the Moon's latest launch Pure Essential Oil Soap*. This weekend is their 4th Birthday - Many Happy Returns! There's 25% off this weekend so now's the time to grab your soaps and other necessities! (£6.75 instead of £9 - I may be stocking up!)


I was sent GLOW Pure Essential Oil Soap with Orange & Geranium 100g*. I love how beautifully wrapped the soaps are and they'd make the perfect small gift if you can bear to part with them! I love that they are wrapped in compostable glassine paper too. 


The soaps are made by hand in England using traditional methods and contain no artificial colours, perfumes or preservatives.  I've found the one I tested to be a totally luxurious treat, it smells glorious, lathers well and leaves the skin delicately scented and nourished.

To use: massage onto wet skin, lather and rinse.

Pick yours up HERE.

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment