Tuesday 16 October 2018

Sandwick Bay Candles: Subscription Corner: October: Toasted Marshmallow

The monthly subscription by Sandwick Bay Candles has been on my radar for a while - this month I took the plunge and signed up! (it costs £22 a month including a beautiful personalised gift box and postage & packing and you can cancel at anytime). Sign up HERE.



As this month was my first one I got a lovely and unexpected welcome gift - a candle wick trimmer (I've always wanted one of these!) You also get a very informative note regarding your subscription and the goodies inside.


As well as your candle you get an extra treat and this month it's a s'more from Katy Cloud Marshmallows and yes it was delicious as well as being the perfect complement to this month's toasted marshmallow candle.


The 100% natural soy wax candle is presented in a glass jar with label and it smells glorious - sweet, creamy and almost edible!  The candles are hand made with love and care by founder Megan in Stornoway in the Outer Hebrides. You can see my previous review of their Chai Latte Candle HERE.


I think this subscription makes a nice change from beauty and I can't wait to see what next month brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment