Saturday 6 October 2018

Naturisimo: Vegan Discovery Box

You'll know how I love Naturisimo's Discovery boxes so couldn't resist their latest one - Vegan Discovery Box (worth £50) and costing £17.95 including p&p.


It's absolutely jam packed!


And for a closer look..


Inside is 11 travel and sample sizes:

From Pacifica, a brand I've been liking quite a lot recently is 29ml of their Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter which smells glorious, almost mouthwatering. I'm looking forward to trying this.

From old favourite Bamford (used to get this a lot in Latest in Beauty boxes) is 100ml of their Geranium, Lavender & Peppermint Body Lotion.

New to me from A'kin is Hydrating Mist Toner 30ml which is a great travel size, I'll be packing this for my next trip.

I'm a huge fan of Briogeo Hair Care and am looking forward to trying Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask 29ml.

From Juice Beauty we have a trial size (5ml) of their Stem Cellular CC Cream in Desert Glow. It's a broad spectrum SPF30 sunscreen which melts onto the skin and has a delicious citrus scent. Desert Glow is for fair-medium skin tones.

I've loved all the meow meow tweet products I've tried so far and this Coconut Cacao Vegan Lip Balm 7g has an almost edible scent and feels really nourishing on the lips (you can also use it on hands and body).

From Green People we have a 10ml size of their Vita Min Fix 24hr Cream which I'm sure I've used before and my skin loved.

From COOLA there is a SPF30 unscented Matte Tinted Moisturiser in Natural Beige 5ml which I'll pack in my holiday bag also.

There's a 5g pot of natural deo balm from the Natural Deodorant Co in Lemon Geranium which smells lush. Looking forward to testing this out.

From Nourish there's a 5ml sachet of their Probiotic Multi-Mineral Repair Mask with Damask Rose & Lavender which is a perfect pamper treat.

The final item is a sachet (0.17oz) of GLOW Inner Beauty Powder from The Beauty Chef which can be blended into water or a smoothie.

It's a great box. Did you pick one up?

No comments:

Post a Comment