Friday 26 October 2018

Love Lula: Madara Volcano Scrub Soap


I've been trying Madara's Volcano Scrub Soap (£8.95 - 90g) from Love Lula. I recently was "most helpful member" on their Facebook Group and received £50 worth of points to spend on whatever I pleased (how nice is that and how lovely to pick some new treats!)

I'm a huge bar of soap fan and of Madara products so knew I'd have to pick one of their new-ish soaps. Volcano is amazing! It's got finely ground black lava sand in there along with energising volcanic minerals and the soap is scented with cedar-lime. 

It makes my morning shower uplifting and revitalising (did I say how much I loved the natural scrubbiness? It's perfection!)

To use: lather onto wet skin (it creates a great woody-lime scented foamy lather) before rinsing.

Absolutely love & can't wait to try the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment