Wednesday 20 October 2021

*Love Lula: AUTUMN Beauty

*sent to me complimentary as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for an honest review. As you'll know I've been theming my Love Lula picks this year.

January - SLEEP,  February LOVEMarch - AWAKENApril - BLOSSOMMay - FORAGE

June GROW, July - PLASTIC FREE JULY, AugustCBD, SeptemberOrganic September

This month I chose Autumn as my theme thinking of pumpkins, blackberries and apples. It is great to discover a new facial oil which I've fallen hard for, enjoy a deliciously berry scented sugar scrub and autumnal lips need lip balm.


Hero Facial Oil* By Sarah London (30ml - £33) was originally formulated for Sarah's sister, Lauren to restore her fragile skin after treatment for leukaemia. It's "the original, the hero, the inspiration". Cold pressed organic plant oils of pumpkin seed, sweet almond, apricot, argan, evening primrose and vitamin e. The soothing oil is unfragranced and a nourishing powerhouse for happy healthy skin (I've since bought two others from the range which are equally fantastic - Balancer Oil-to-Milk Cleanser + Reviver Hydrating Mist - reviews soon!)

To use: massage a few drops over face and neck both AM and PM.

I can't believe its taken me so long to try this fantastic range. Hero Facial Oil is an absolute dream and makes for healthy and glowing skin. One of my fav products this year.

Lovely and affordable Bloomtown - I chose their deliciously scented The Hedgerow Blackberry & Honeysuckle Sugar Scrub* (60ml - £7). Who hasn't gone blackberry picking? There's nothing quite like getting a bundle of tasty sweet and juicy berries for free. Bloomtown have paired them with fruity, heady and warm honeysuckle along with nourishing oils of sweet almond, coconut oil and shea butter with British sugar.

To use: apply to damp skin in circular movements before rinsing

A gorgeous scrub (which comes in a 250ml size too!)


My final pick this month with a nod to apples is super moisturising Hurraw! Ahiflower Apple Lip Balm* (4.3g - £4.99). Ahiflower is grown in the UK. The seeds are pressed to produce a delicate oil with a higher quantity of omegas than any other seed on the planet. It's been paired with golden apple flavour (I don't get an apple scent, it seems unfragranced to me). I like to use it best at night and wake up with soft and nourished lips.

To use: apply as often as needed

Although I'm not so keen on the scent, or lack of it, it does deeply moisturise the lips (best to use at bedtime). What are your Autumn essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment