Friday 17 September 2021

*Love Lula: Organic September - Neal's Yard Remedies

*Sent to me as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for an honest review. As you'll probably know I've been theming my picks this year:

January - SLEEP,  February LOVEMarch - AWAKENApril - BLOSSOMMay - FORAGE

June GROW, July - PLASTIC FREE JULY, August - CBD

This month it had to be Organic September - a month long campaign which raises awareness of the many benefits of organic food, farming and beauty. Read more about it here. This month I picked Neal's Yard Remedies, a brand which has been around since 1981! Organic + Soil Association Certified (and one of the 1st Green beauty brands I tried). I chose two products which are new in at Love Lula:

I love the iconic blue glass bottles! The first item I selected was Wild Rose AHA Toner 200ml - £18* which gently refines the skin. It's formulated with a natural source of AHA and can be used daily. Formulated with organic wild rose rosehip seed oil, caviar lime fruit extract + citric acid to exfoliate while organic aloe vera + glycerine hydrate. Skin is left soft, smooth and glowing.

To use: use AM and PM after cleansing using a cotton pad in a sweeping motion, avoiding the eye area

I've been really enjoying using this gentle AHA toner. It's got a nice rosy floral scent, it feels comfortable on the skin and I've found my skin looks brighter, softer and less dull. It's a winner for me!

I also selected Wild Rose Glow Facial Oil 30ml - £28* which while a light textured oil intensely nourishes and replenishes the skin. Formulated with organic wild rosehip seed oil which restores + renews, naturally derived olive leaf extracts to replenish + hydrate along with light oils which condition + refine. Skin is positively glowing + healthy looking. 

To use: apply a few drops with your fingertips, massaging in with upward circular motions. Use alone or follow with moisturiser

My autumnal skin has been loving this delicious nectar which has a floral + herbal scent. My skin feels soft + hydrated with a radiant glow! What products have you been picking for Organic September?

No comments:

Post a Comment