Wednesday 19 May 2021

*Love Lula: FORAGE: Herbfarmacy, Odylique, Balmonds & Ying Yang Skincare

*partly gifted - AD via the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. As you'll know this year I am theming my blogger picks. This month it's FORAGE - the products I've chosen contain ingredients which can be foraged from the hedgerows and roadsides. 

See my previous months: JanuarySLEEP,  February LOVEMarchAWAKENAprilBLOSSOM.


I recently bought the Herbfarmacy Nail Therapy Oil (35ml - £17.50) which is made with, among other ingredients, HORSETAIL which contains silica, a natural nail strengthener which helps to prevent splitting and cracking. The Nail Therapy oil is also formulated with Calendula to soften and antiseptic Lemon Thyme. The oil itself has a pleasant citrus aroma. I've been using a small amount on my cuticles and nails before bed. A fuller review to follow.

Also from Herbfarmacy is their Mallow Beauty Balm (30ml - £20)* which is formulated with hydrating MALLOW and Mullein with a Damask Rose scent. You can use it as a deep cleansing balm, treatment mask or moisturiser. This is a luscious rich balm which I've also used on my hands and for flyaways. A must-have. I also love the easily recyclable or re-usable tin.

From Ying Yang Skincare we have their Nettle & Zinc Scalp Cream (60ml - £14.99)*. I discovered it's best to use before bed as it leaves your hair looking quite greasy. NETTLE is ideal for scalp conditions, soothing and calming. I've got an itchy scalp so I was looking forward to putting this zesty lime scented cream to the test! Massage with fingertips onto dry areas of the scalp, trying to avoid the hair (difficult!) continuing until the scalp feels smooth. I've only had the chance to use this a couple of times so far but it definitely helps!


Balmond's Intensive Hand Cream 50ml - £10.99 is formulated with NETTLE & CHICKWEED which soothes and intensely nourishes dry and cracked hands. It's perfect for constant handwashing. It does have a very herbal aroma and I find I like to use it best at night time just before bed and love to awaken with super-soft and nourished hands.

Rounding up my FORAGE picks is Odylique's eco friendly and 100% natural Citrus Natural Deodorant (70ml - £10.99)* which contains strengthening HORSETAIL. I've found the deodorant lovely to use with a fresh citrus scent and the all important all day freshness. 

Have you used any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment