Tuesday 26 October 2021

October: Lately I've been Loving

So many October loves..


ILIA Beauty's Lip Wrap Hydrating Mask had been on my wishlist. I was delighted to see a mini 4ml in the recent Naturisimo x Get the Gloss Exclusive Discovery Box REVIEW. It exfoliates, smoothes, plumps and hydrates + I'm totally smitten! I'll be buying full size as soon as I use this one up.



I recently discovered Strong Words Magazine via a booky friend and am totally hooked. I picked up the most recent ones at Pics & Ink - the place to go for indie mags online.


A new do at Bau Hair - really pleased with the cut 'n' colour (my 2nd visit).

My dad's homegrown tomatoes under good old Scottish sun. Delicious they were.



A lovely new-to-me find gorgeous the organic alchemist. I selected their Deep Relax Bath Salts. A review soon, they're sublime.


We looked after one of my boss's dog for a few nights. It was lovely to have a furry friend again for a wee while.


Fresh flowers really cheer the soul!


I love spotting interesting things when out and about locally. Just love these plump and juicy looking rosehips.


Rounding off my October loves is a beautiful Portobello sunrise. Those early morning dog walks are sometimes so worth it! What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment