Monday 25 October 2021

October Empties

Here's what I've used up in October. If a product is marked * I was kindly given it to review. Not many this month!

Evolve Tropical Blossom Body Butter 30ml - I revisited this lush scented body product over summer. It's deeply nourishing with an exotic aroma. Sure to buy again at some point.

I adore Nudge Boutique's Whipped Body Butter with May Chang & Pink Grapefruit. See my review HERE. I've just opened a new one. Absolutely love it!

Old favourite Therapie Roques O'Neil Himalayan Detox Salts 100g - huge fan and must stock up again. These are one of the first bath salts I tried and still the best.

CiTY SURViVOR Pollution Protection Daily Multi-Vitamin with Antioxidants 60 caps* are fantastic. See my review HERE. Sure to buy again at some point.

Rounding up my October empties is rahua's Enchanted Island Salt Spray 124ml* - a fantastic salt mist which I reviewed HERE. On the wishlist!

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment