Sunday 10 October 2021

*Love Lula Beauty Box: October 2021

*Sent to me complimentary as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger. This month's box is fantastic and it's worth £55! Sign up to the monthly Beauty Box HERE

What a gorgeous box! The first thing to jump out at me was the full size of Madara's SHAPE Caffeine-Mate Cellulite Cream 100ml (£17) which will hydrate, tone and firm the skin. It's got a nice citrussy grapefruit scent and I'm looking forward to giving it a try.


I love new-to-me Shampoo Bars and this dinky one by Greenfrog Botanic smells strongly of roses and is a delight. It'll hydrate and soften normal hair types. I've got dry/coloured and my hair is loving it. Inside the box this month is their Argan & Rose one 23g (£4.95).


Also inside the box this month is the newest Ooh! Oils of Heaven Organic Baobab Oil 30ml (£19). It's great for maintaining healthy skin and is rich in Omegas 3, 6, and 9. I'm always happy to see a new Ooh! oil as I love them. I recently bought full size of Antipodes fantastic Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum review and inside this month is a try-me sachet.


Rounding up this great box is Balm Balm's Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm 30ml (£9.50) plus an Organic Cotton Muslin Cloth. I've used the cleanser before and found it great at removing all make up and impurities while leaving the skin feeling clean and nourished.


Are you a subscriber? What did you think of the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment