Sunday 20 June 2021

*Love Lula: GROW: Organic Works, Lucky Cloud Skincare + SOiL Organic Aromatherapy

Sent to me as a member of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for an honest review - AD.  

This year I've been theming my blogger picks:

January - SLEEP,  February LOVEMarch - AWAKENApril - BLOSSOM, MayFORAGE. This month I chose #GROW.


All the products contain ingredients you can grow in the garden or greenhouse. I'm a huge fan of Organic Works, having reviewed several of their products already on the blog (I especially like their Bergamot range). I picked their Cleansing Face Wash with Rose Geranium Flower which comes in a huge 300ml pump bottle (£15)*. It's gently foaming and has a delicious rosy scent. I use it in my morning shower to refresh and clean. I like this a lot - it's a keeper!

I love Edinburgh based Lucky Cloud Skincare and chose two of their wonderful soaps - Lemongrass* and Peppermint & Green Clay* £5.95 each. They are hand cut and packaged in recycled kraft boxes. I've been enjoying both of these soaps. They lather well and have delicious scents as well as being nourishing and hydrating. 


I rounded up my picks this month with two essential oils from SOiL Organic Aromatherapy - you can use them for massage and adding to bathwater (in a carrier oil) or to diffuse. I chose Sweet Basil 10ml (£6.20)* which is enlivening, comforting and uplifting and Rose Geranium 10ml (£16.50)* which helps to lift the spirit and calm the mind. I've been diffusing them in a burner with water. The blend is gorgeously rosy with a hint of herbal and peppery basil - I'm going to enjoy this one all summer long!

No comments:

Post a Comment