Saturday 9 October 2021

Latest Buys: Origins by The Melt Pool, Skin & Tonic, Olfactory Candles, Upcircle, Raven Botanicals, Aromatherapy Associates, nknaturals, Maya Njie

Here's my latest buys (September + into October). As ever, if a product is marked * I received it complimentary.


I bought these gorgeous candles at House for an Art Lover shop in September. They're latest launches at The Melt Pool. I love the amber glass jars which are filled with plant based wax and essential oils.


I couldn't resist Skin & Tonic's new launch Slow Down Bath Soak (get 15% off with your 1st order). The mineral rich Epsom Salts are joined by natural CBD, from upcycled hemp which balances and calms. Scented with invigorating Cedarwood, Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils. They come in a huge 500g jar and cost £17. It's love.


I've fallen hard for Olfactory Candles Vanilla & Salted Caramel Melt Pots (£3 - 50g). So while stocking up I had to try Stargazing, a subtle dreamy scent. I was kindly gifted Spiced Embers* (a warm and woody scent) which is the perfect autumnal scent. Remember you can get 15% off your first wax order with SANDRA15. 

Having loved the Glossworks Cuticle Balm* which came in September's Love Lula Beauty Box* link I decided to use the generous 20% off code which subscribers receive in their box for the brands that month and picked up the Foot Balm which is an absolute delight - rich and creamy with a touch of Lavender & Peppermint. It's one of my fav new tries this year.


New + exclusive to Naturisimo is Upcircle's Night Cream with repurposed Blueberry extract. Love this brand and couldn't resist (£18.99 - 55ml). Review to come!


I couldn't resist the new Bathing Oils from Raven Botanicals I selected a 30ml size (£20) in Bliss (Jasmine, Geranium, Neroli) which helps to promote feelings of optimism, is grounding and emotionally balancing (smells lush). The girls very kindly sent me minis* of the other two which smell equally as good - Drift (Lavender, Bergamot & Neroli), a tranquil spa like blend which eases stress, anxiety and helps the body and mind relax. The third in the range is Rise (citrus & patchouli) which relieves tension, lifts the spirits and energises. Looking forward to trying them all and reviews will come.


A stocking filler! Naturisimo have started to get Christmas gifts in. I couldn't resist Aromatherapy Associates Mini Moment Forest Therapy Bath & Shower Oil 9ml (£12) which is presented in a "tree hanging" box. Lush!

I was patiently awaiting nknaturals Autumn collection arriving and picked their Autumn Nutrient Rich Facial Oil 15ml (£15). Nicola kindly added the corresponding Autumn Copper Distilled Botanical Mist* to my order (50ml - £15). Isn't the colour fabulous. Gorgeous products too - review soon (I think this is one of my most fav seasons!)


As you'll know I'm already a Maya Njie fan. See my review of the Discovery Set HERE (it's gone up in price since I reviewed it in 2019). I couldn't resist latest launch Voyeur Verde 7.5ml EdP which has notes of: 

Bergamot, Mandarin, Cypress, Rosewood, Fennel, Iris, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Leather, Cedarwood and Frankincense

What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment