Monday 11 October 2021

Top Products 2021: July to September

If a product is marked * I've been kindly sent it to review. Here are my top 10 for the period July to September:

Every Raven Botanicals product I've tried I've absolutely loved. It's always the sign of a good brand when you go back time and again. This is my 2nd bottle of unsung hero Solstice Facial Oil. See my review HERE.

I'm a huge fan of lovely ila spa and had to try their CBD range. As expected its super luxe and effective. See my review of their CBD Body Calm HERE.

It was great to try Blue Tansy Skincare's gorgeous Oil to Milk Cleanser which my skin loves. See my review HERE.

Miel Botanicals Herbal Sleep Balm is magic in a pot! See my review HERE.

I was lucky enough to win a giveaway prize of a discovery set from Organic Youth Skincare and I loved trying this carefully formulated brand. See my review HERE.


I'm nearly ready to start my 2nd tube of the fantastic Great Day Magnesium Body Butter by Neom. See my review HERE.


Yet more Raven Botanicals! I loved trying their Glow Potion* in July. Multi-tasking and quite wonderful. It'll give you a illuminating glow and make your skin gleam. I especially love adding it to foundation or body lotion for a healthy glow. Just magic. See my review HERE.

I tried DEI SKINCARE in July and fell in love with their Nourishing Face Oil. See my review HERE.

In August I tried Deerieo's Aurora Face Oil Serum* which my skin adored. See my review HERE.


Rounding up my July to September top picks is Antipodes new Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum which gives the skin a natural glow. It's the perfect skin pick-me-up. See my review HERE.

Do we share any favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment