Sunday 21 February 2021

February Empties

If  a product is marked * I've kindly been gifted it for review. Here's my February empties:

*Seatree Cosmetics Sweet Orange Handcrafted Soap - which was fresh and fruity and lovely to use. See my review HERE. I've got a stash of soaps to use up but I'd buy from this brand in future.

Huge love for NorthburN I received the Mandarin & Bergamot Room Mist 30ml which came in their Gift of the Month in June last year. The set also included a reed diffuser which I fell in love with. And so, I bought their Mandarin & Bergamot Refill Diffuser Oil 100ml which I've just used up also. Will definitely buy both again.

I adore Noble Isle. Summer Rising is one of my favourite scents. I received this 75ml Bath & Shower Gel one as a Latest in Beauty pick some months ago. Already got a replacement! See my review HERE.

Desavery were one of my discoveries as a Beauty Shortlist Judge last year. I fell hard! I finished up LIT! Daily Serum 10ml* see my review HERE. Everything from this brand is on my wishlist (I'm going to treat myself to STELLAR Daily Serum after payday!). A stunning brand with scents and formulas which make your heart and skin sing!

Antipodes Kiwi Seed Gold Luminous Eye Cream 3ml is simply stunning. I got multiple uses out this sachet and full size is firmly on the wishlist (Love Lula have sachets available to buy with an order of £10+ if you're interested). 


Upcircle sachets which I received in my Mint Green February Starter Kit. See my initial musings HERE. I've used their Facial Serum 1.5ml before and that's firmly on the to-buy list. Also in the pack were their Face Toner 3ml (love), Face Moisturiser 3ml (love) and Cleansing Face Balm 3ml (not for me as the tea tree scent is too strong - such a shame as it's got a lovely texture and feel on the skin). It's a great wee try me set though. 

I adore ECooking's Cleansing Gel 50ml which I reviewed HERE. I've got another of these in my stash but it's one I'll buy again.

Micheline Arcier Aromatherapie's Richesse D'Or Body Oil 100ml* was an absolute delight. I'm gutted at having finished it up. See my review HERE. A truly sublime product which is good for the body and the soul. On my wishlist!

Jo Malone Lime, Basil & Mandarin Body Lotion 100ml which I received from my lovely friend Julie for my birthday one year. Who doesn't love Jo Malone scents! A classic and sublime layered with Grapefruit cologne. Heaven in a bottle - I was sad to use this up.

REN Citrus Limonum Hand Wash 300ml which is one of my favourite hand washes. It'll definitely be bought again and again. See my review HERE.

Noble Isle Tea Rose Bath & Shower Gel 75ml which is a sublimely rosey scented wash. See my review HERE. Likely will buy again at some point!

Rounding up my February empties is Zing Organics's Love you Forever Body Oil 25ml which came in my November Subscription Box. Lovely!

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment