Saturday 27 February 2021

February: Lately I've Been Loving

Here's what I've been loving in February -

Finally getting my fairy lights from Gibson's of Haddington into an empty rum bottle - such joy giving! 


I treated David (he was moaning about not getting anything in the post) to a selection box of brownies from Bad Brownie - they were delicious - and he shared! Will definitely use this co. again! (they offer 10% off your first order, just saying..)


Hot chocolate with marshmallows in a favourite mug - can't get much better than this!


Exploring more from Love Absolute isn't the reusable packaging and branding simply exquisite! Catch my recent review HERE.


I get most of Naturisimo's Discovery Boxes as they are such amazing value with gorgeous contents. Their latest entitled "Self-Love" definitely had the wow factor (and sold out in record time!) See my initial musings HERE.

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment