Wednesday 10 February 2021

Latest Buys: Silvan Skincare, Ben & Anna's, Marley's Amsterdam, Bee Good, Feel Unique's Beauty Kit, Lovely Melts, Nicki's Aromatics, Herbs for Healing

I know, I know, I said I was having a leaner February. Things which have kept me going is having a few online spends! The way I look at it I'm not going into town shopping or going to work so have a little more free cash! Plus it makes me happy.


I took advantage of Love Lula's recent 10% off a £40 spend (I also had a fiver's worth of points). I'd spotted Silvan Skincare's new line of face creams and their Balance Face Cream spoke to me! It's formulated for oily and combo skins (and smells of exotic Ylang Ylang. I can see it's going to be a firm favourite (review to come). I'd never tried one of Ben & Anna's cardboard tubes of natural deodorant before so picked up one in their Persian Lime scent (I'm having a few issues with the tube - which I think could be slightly modified) but the product is superb (again, a review to come). The third item I bought is new brand at Love Lula - Marley's Amsterdam Sustainable Shampoo Beer & Incense - these are shampoo flakes which you mix with water to create shampoo & packaged in easily recyclable packaging. Genius! 


A friend on instagram asked for a recommendation of a new exfoliator. I suggested Bee Good, as I'd always enjoyed their one, you know the drill, I spotted their Hand & Body Wash with Warm Fig & Vanilla and had to snap one up! It's absolutely beautiful and has a scent which lingers, the wash lathers well, feels silky and leaves the body and hands refreshed and clean. I like this a lot.

I hadn't had a Beauty Kit from Feel Unique for ages. They were offering it for £9.95 plus p&p (instead of £12.95 plus p&p) for a limited period and so I jumped right in there. Really pleased with my picks! You also get the postage back as a voucher code for your next purchase which makes the kit excellent value (the trial sizes are a good size). I chose a duo from Kerastase, a generous Medik8 mini, Clinique's cult Take the Day off and a new Caudalie cream.


I picked up a handful of melts from Lovely Melts and the Sanctuary Orange one is identical to the evocative aroma of The Sanctuary products - it's absolutely lovely.



A little return order for Nicki's Aromatics Soy Wax Melts which are gorgeous! See the shop which is Glasgow based HERE. The melts (and candles) are lovingly hand poured using essential oils and soy wax.


The power of socials! I spotted Herbs for Healing on Saskia's Flower Essences instagram and went to investigate. I spotted the lovely collab and had to have one! It smells instantly relaxing and I'm looking forward to trying the Herbs for Healing Bath Oil with Saskia's Breathe Deep Seek Peace Flower Essence. Look out for that review!  

What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment