Tuesday 16 February 2021

Mint Green February Starter Kit

I came across Mint Green on Instagram and went to explore the site which stocks green beauty brands such as Anatome, French Girl Organics, Grown Alchemist, Lena Wild and Plenaire, to name a few. You'll find Vegan, Organic, Natural & Recyclable brands nestling on the online shelves which have been hand picked by the founders. The box your order is packaged in is easily recycled or reusable and the mailing bag is made from corn starch which is compostible (and you'll also get 10% off your first order).

I picked the February Starter Kit, which is worth over £70 and costs £14.99 plus p&p. Inside are nine brands with five that are new to me.



And for a closer look..


BeYou Monthly Patches x 5 (£7.99) (Vegan, Natural, Organic, Recyclable) - this is a new to me brand and the patches can be used instead of a hot water bottle to relieve everyday pains such as period pains and other niggling pains on the body. They're 100% natural and are made from fast acting steam distilled eucalyptus and peppermint derived menthol oils which create a unique cooling tingle and provide up to 12 hours of relief. Looking forward to testing them out!

EcoLiving The Environmental Toothbrush (£2.90) (Vegan) - the whole toothbrush is plant based - bristle, handle and box!


Bondi Wash Fruit & Vege Wash 50ml (Vegan, Natural, Recyclable) - this is not something I'd use but it's an interesting concept! It'll remove bacteria, chemicals, waxes and pesticides from fruit and vegetables.

Doers of London is a new to me brand and inside is their "It starts at the Top" Shampoo 50ml (Vegan, Natural, Recyclable) - this has a creamy texture and will balance and clean the hair. Looking forward to trying it.

Another new to me brand (although I've heard of it) is L:A Bruket Hand & Body Wash Sage/Rosemary/Lavender 60ml (Vegan) which has an intense herbal aroma. It'll leave the skin clean and hydrated.


There are 3 sachets from Goldfaden MD Doctors Scrub 5ml, Bright Eyes 3ml (used this before and loved) and Vital Boost 5ml (Vegan, Natural, Recyclable) - a polish, a moisturiser and an eye cream which help to enliven and brighten. 

Also inside is a Pamper Kit from UpCircle (I've used their Facial Serum 1.5ml before and my skin loved it), the others in the kit are new to me - Cleansing Face Balm 3ml, Face Moisturiser 3ml and Face Toner 3ml (Vegan, Natural, Recyclable). The Pamper kit is designed as a try-me.

Rounding up the kit is Dr Lipp CBD Calm Balm 4ml (Natural) which can be used on dry patches. It contains 50MG of broad spectrum CBD which calms and soothes.

The final item in the set is full size! Inside is Q+A Peptide Serum 30ml (£9) (Vegan, Natural) which regenerates and helps to keep your skin looking youthful. I'm looking forward to trying this out!

It's a great kit and excellent value for money (I also love trying new to me brands & products) Have you bought anything from Mint Green lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment