Monday 15 February 2021

*Love Lula Beauty Box: February 2021

*I receive the Love Lula Beauty Box free of charge as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. February's Love Lula Beauty Box is worth £39 (box in the UK costs £14.95 recurring, see all the options HERE). This month there's a beautiful Bass Brush inside! Also inside is a product I've been wanting to try (squeals).

The item which first caught my eye was the BASS Brush - Bio-Flex Style & Detangle Brush (£15.99). The handle is made of corn starch with premium natural wood pins. A great and different addition to the box.


The item inside this month's box which was on my to-try list is Naturtint's Nourishing 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner Bar (75g - £12.99). This actual one had been on my wishlist! It smells of honey... mmm. A review to come.


Moving on, also inside is a duo from Sukin - Natural Balance Shampoo & Conditioner for Normal Hair - both 50ml. These are ideal try me sizes or for travel. My hair is dry and coloured so it's likely I'll be passing these on.


Rounding up the box is a Woobamboo medium toothbrush which is natural and biodegradable (£4.49) and this comes along with a mini Bubble Berry toothpaste (14g). Again, it's nice to see something different in a beauty box.

Are you a subscriber? What's your thoughts on the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment