Thursday 20 October 2011

REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil

 I love all things rose – red and pink roses, rose tea, rose lemonade, rose creams, rosé wine (know this doesn't really count!) and rose scented bath and body products.

My all-time favourite bath oil is REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil.  It’s not cheap at £30 for 110ml.  I joined REN's “10% off your favourite product for life scheme” which makes this product £27.  REN also offer free samples with purchase and you can choose these at check out.  You can also buy this product at SpaceNK.

It is formulated with Moroccan Rose Otto Oil and oils of Palmarosa and Geranium.

The scent of roses fills not only the bathroom but the whole flat!  The oil disperses to a milk when it hits the water and doesn’t leave an oily film on the bath afterwards.  It's great after a stressful day as it really mellows me out.

It moisturises the body as well so I don’t need to use a body moisturiser afterwards.  It’s one of these products I’ll always love.

I first mentioned this bath oil here.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    i love ren products and the rose stuff is so luxurious smelling, this oil makes the best gift for people i think! love anything rose too xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely :) Nothing like a hot bath after a stressful day :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @A Certain Vintage, I think your blog is great! I also love the whole REN rose range - as you say so luxurious x

    @Claire Louise, its really lovely, REN are doing a mini set (for Christmas) which contains a mini of the bath oil, shower gel and body lotion - I'm thinking of treating myself! x

    ReplyDelete