Monday 12 November 2018

Sandwick Bay Candles: Subscription Corner: November: Salted Caramel

I picked up my Sandwick Bay Candle subscription from my neighbours the other day. This month our Subscription Corner treat is Salted Caramel (and honestly the candle is good enough to eat - though Megan warns us not to!) A rolling subscription costs £22 a month and inside is a 260gm candle and an extra treat which corresponds with the candle scent.


I love the attention to detail and the gorgeous packaging - your own personalised box (your name is on the top - see my photo last month).


The salted caramel bar was totally scrumptious and didn't last long! I did however keep a little bit for hubby! It was the perfect addition to this month's box - rich, delicious, sweet and creamy with a delicious crunchy salt note - see the ranges available at Cocoa Mester HERE - I'll definitely be making a purchase soon!


The candle itself is simply stunning - rich, sweet and almost edible with a sliver of saltiness (I burned it for the first time on Saturday night) and now while writing this post on Sunday evening can still smell the delicious carmel sweetness.


It really is perfection and I can't wait to see what December brings! Sign up HERE - you can also buy a 3 month subscription for £63, 6 months for £120 or a whole year of candles for £209. A subscription would be the perfect Christmas or Birthday gift for any candle lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment