Saturday 3 July 2021

Top Products 2021: April to June

If a product is marked * I was very kindly gifted it for review. As you'll know I've been breaking my top products up. See my January-March 2021 ones HERE.

I discovered Ginette aka The Herbal Soapmaker on Instagram and had to have a little buy. The products are gorgeous. See my review HERE.

Tam Mason's newish Nourishing Sugar Scrub in Rosa Damascena*. As well as being a sensory delight it is a beautiful and effective scrub. See my review HERE.

Another new brand, aromatic and gorgeous Africology. I fell head-over-heels for their gorgeous body care products*. See my review HERE.


I absolutely adore Ecooking and think their newish 50+ series* is fantastic. See my review HERE.

As you'll know I'm a huge fan of eco friendly, zero waste and award winning Beauty Cleanse Skincare. This cleansing oil* is one of the best I've used. See my review HERE.


Oh Nudge Boutique, I adore every product of yours I try. Saffron Glow Facial Oil Serum* is an absolute delight. See my review HERE.


Beautiful Butterwhips. I adore their Body Butters particularly Warmly Relaxing with Bergamot, Lavender & Vitamin E. See my review HERE (foot care & face care excellent too and I love the eco-friendly packaging).


Ermana Natural Skincare's CLARIFY Clay Mask with Lavender & Chamomile* is one of the best I've ever used. See my review HERE.


I just adore Edinburgh based, Lucky Cloud Skincare. I picked two of their natural soaps* as part of my picks as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger in June under the heading GROW. See my review HERE. They lather really well and have gorgeous scents as well as looking pretty with eco-friendly packaging!


Rounding up my Top Picks for the last 3 months is STEAMCREAM! I really enjoyed using two of their newest products* in the range. Check out my review HERE. I also love the reusable packaging.

What products have you been loving this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment