Tuesday 6 July 2021

Raven Botanicals: Solstice Facial Oil

I absolutely adore Raven Botanicals award winning Skin Saviour Facial Oil which won a Commended Award in the Beauty Shortlist Awards this year. I recently purchased their Solstice Facial Oil (30ml - £26), which is a bit of an unsung hero - I don't think it gets the praise it really deserves!

I first tried Solstice Facial Oil in the Discovery Set and knew I "needed" it full size! The oil is light in texture with an exquisite floral scent (Frankincense, Neroli, Rosa Centifolia, Lavender, Geranium Bourbon and Myrrh). It's formulated to rejuvenate and replenish normal, dehydrated or mature skin types and is hand blended with rose, pumpkin, evening primrose and camellia to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, hydrate and nourish the skin.

It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin as well as repairing, balancing and healing.

To use: apply 2-6 drops as the final step in your AM or PM routine

My skin has been loving this beautiful oil and it's the one I reach for most mornings. My skin is looking healthy, nourished and glowing. Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment