Sunday 16 May 2021

*Nudge Boutique: Saffron Glow Facial Oil Serum

*gifted product - AD As you'll know I absolutely adore Nudge Boutique's decadent and luxurious May Chang & Pink Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter, see my review HERE. It's one of my favourite products this year! Founder and formulator, Jo very kindly send me her Saffron Glow Facial Oil Serum* to try and review (£20 for 10ml, £10 for 5ml).

This best seller is an absolute joy to use, scented with my fav neroli & orange. It's formulated using local Norfolk Saffron threads and carrot extract to help reduce hyperpigmentation, Virgin Prickly Pear oil hydrates, smoothes and helps with skin damage, Organic Rosehip and Olive Squalane nourishes, tones, protects and brighten while Rosemary extract soothes.

To use: warm a few drops in your palm and apply to your face, massaging in with your fingertips. Can be used AM and/or PM layering it with your day and night cream. 

Saffron Glow Facial Oil Serum* as well as being a joy to use smells amazing and my skin is left feeling nourished with a healthy glow. I like this a lot! I just finished it and am sad to see it leave my skincare stash - it'll definitely be replenished at some point! What are your favourites from the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment