Sunday 11 July 2021

Latest Buys: ila Spa, Olfactory Candles, Books, Evolve Organic Beauty, Blue Labelle, St Eval Candles + de Mamiel

And yes, another fail I can't stop treating myself! Here's what I've been buying lately:

I couldn't resist ila Spa's new CBD Body Calm which I picked up at Love Lula. See my review HERE. I've since picked up their CBD Better Days Drops - a review to come for these!

I can never resist some Olfactory Candles goodies. I'm currently obsessed with The Jam Pot scent, a deliciously fruity blend of raspberries, strawberries and vanilla. I also adore fruity Blueberry Burst. Black Pomegranate is a new try and having loved the whipped soap had to try their sugar scrub soap (Vanilla Orchid). Remember you can get 15% off your first wax order with SANDRA15.  

I also had to have their melon splash summer special, a delicious blend of Melon and Cucumber which are lolly shaped. Check out the shop HERE.

Books from The Portobello Bookshop. My friend Magi gave me a 10% off code, so kind. So it was lovely to have a browse and pick up a couple of books.



I can never resist a The Rose & Thistle Wax Patisserie monthly box. July's box theme is Magically Inspired (£15 plus p&p). Scents inside are - Sour Apples, Gain Island Fresh, Mermaid Wishes, Precious Flowers, Magic Baby, Candy Cotton Clouds. All very pretty and smell amazing! 



I had-to have Evolve Organic Beauty's new Rose Quartz Facial Polish (£22 - 60ml) which is packed with real rose quartz crystals to buff away dead skin cells. Review to come!

I blame instagram for most of my purchases! I spotted Blue Labelle's new Uplift Essential Oil Blend £7.50 and had to have. I'll be diffusing this in my burner. Inside is a hand blended combo of Geranium, Orange, Black Pepper & Lime which smells uplifting! A review to come. 



I adore Cornish St Eval Candles scent, Sea Salt and snapped up a large ombre jar in their recent 20% off sale. I also had a new customer code of 10%. Isn't it a beauty!


Rounding up my recent buys are some de Mamiel samples. If you saw my post on instagram, you'll know I loved the presentation of the parcel. Choose 3 samples for £15 plus p&p. I had to have the Summer Seasonal Oil (2ml) as well as Revitalising Body Serum (4ml) (need this full size!) and Restorative Cleansing Balm (5ml). I must start buying the seasonal oils again. One year I had them all - SpringSummerAutumn and Winter.

What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment