Monday 19 July 2021

Lush Classics Perfume Gift

I only went into Lush for Sleepy Body Lotion but impulsively bought their Lush Classics Perfume Gift Set (£55) which contains 5 x 10ml sprays. I've had the set a month or so now and Dirty is the one I know I'll buy again and again. It's got a clean and fresh vibe with notes of spearmint, tarragon and sandalwood (Scented Crafts do similar scented wax melts which are seriously lush!)


The set's really well presented in a fabric covered box and would make a great gift. The bottles themselves are packed tight into the box and I had to use the leg of my specs to get them out! (although easy enough to tip them all out).

As I said my fav is Dirty closely followed by the lush classic Rose Jam, a rose, rose geranium + lemon powdery pink delight! Also in the set is Vanillary, which combines vanilla, tonka +jasmine (I like this one too!)

Pansy, is a lush floral with green galbanum + fresh rosemary + oakmoss (this was a Cosmetics-to-Go perfume, along with Ginger). The 5th one in the kit I'm not keen on so I gave it to my friend Sam. The ever popular and best seller, Karma which blends hippy patchouli with sweet orange + fir.

Despite not liking one of the perfumes in the set I've really enjoyed all of the others (what's your favs?). Check out the perfume gifts HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment